Best Boots For Touch Rugby in 2021
Canterbury Touch Blade Rugby Boot, US 10.5 Black
Canterbury Touch (Blade) Rugby Boot
RHINO RUGBY Lightning Touch Rugby Ball | Orange | Size 4 | Light Weight | Professional Grade Ball
- TRAVEL SIZE | Smaller size allows for easier travel
- FUN COLORS | Exciting colorway brings the fun to any rugby event
- 3D GRIP | Fun rugby ball with 3D grip
- GREAT GIFT | Perfect gift for any young aspiring rugby player
- IDEAL DESIGN | 2ply laminated construction
adidas Men's Copa 20.3 Firm Ground Boots Soccer Shoe, core Black/core Black/DGH Solid Grey, 7 M US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Premium leather upper with mono tongue construction
- Primemesh collar for a sock like fit
adidas Men's Nemeziz 19.2 Firm Ground Boots Soccer Shoe, Black/Black/Utility Black, 8.5 M US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Textile upper with Tension Tape
- Locked down fit
Surpop Soccer/Volleyball/Rugby Trainer, Football Kick Throw Solo Practice Training Aid Control Skills Adjustable Waist Belt for Kids Adults
- ⚽️Perfect Solo training - This new evolution soccer kick trainer is perfect for solo training such as soccer, volleyball and rugby.
- ⚽️Adjustable waist belt - belt strap is adjustable to fit waist sizes (33"-39"). Great football training aid for kids and adults
- ⚽️Adjustable stretchy strap - 6ft elastic strap stretches to 18ft. Perfect for altering the length the ball will kick out to and for adapting to different environments such as back yards
- ⚽️Flexible for different sized balls, fits ball sizes 3, 4 and 5. It can helps with developing skills like ball control, passing, touch and reaction.
- ⚽️GET MULTI-ASPECT TRAINING - Shooting, passing, receiving, juggling, ball control, throw-ins, all of these training program only needs the solo kick trainer.
adidas Men's X 17.3 FG Soccer Shoe, Black/Solar RED/Solar Orange, 10 Medium US
- Experience zero wear-in time with a techfit compression upper that molds perfectly to your foot the instant you slip it on
- Lightweight, soft Chaos Feel upper for improved touch and a locked-in fit
- Knit upper allows natural movement, while a mid-cut design supports supreme stability
Polo Ralph Lauren Men Medium Fit Interlock Polo Shirt, RL 2000 Red, Large
Under Armour Men's Rugby CoreSpeed Firm Ground Shoe, Black (001)/Phoenix Fire, 8.5
- Stretch synthetic leather upper forms to your foot providing outstanding feel against your foot
- Off set lacing system provides a larger kicking surface
- 3D printed external layer engineered to enhance touch
- Charged Cushioning footbed absorbs impact & converts it into responsive quickness
- Innovative cleat plate designed to flex with the natural movements of the foot
Nike Superfly 6 Academy FG/MG Soccer Shoes
- UPPER: Synthetic and textile upper for durable play
- Dynamic Fit collar for secure comfort
- Plush sockliner for low profile cushioning
- Multi-ground (MG) cleats for use on short-grass or artificial surfaces
Guide to Rugby Equipment Needed to Play the Game
Having the right rugby equipment is an important part of being prepared to play the game, this guide gives pointers on different pieces of rugby equipment that you need to get ready for your next match.
The first piece of rugby equipment that a player needs, and often the most expensive, is a good pair of rugby boots. These may also be called cleats and are somewhat similar to American football cleats, although they have metal spikes instead of plastic ones. Players who play a back position will generally wear lighter cleats with less protection so as to allow the player to run faster. Players who play a forward position, wear sturdier boots with metal plated toes in order to protect the feet from being stepped on when participating in scrums and rucks.
The next piece of rugby equipment that a player needs would obviously be the uniform that they wear. Rugby jerseys and shorts are made of a special material that is resistant to tearing, as the opposing team, and even members of a player's own team, are frequently pulling on a player's jersey. You can specially order jerseys and shorts online or find them at a local rugby shop or even a soccer store. Usually, players do not wear their team jersey during practice, so as to keep them in top condition for their matches. Often it is a good idea to have a few extra jerseys, in case one is too dirty or becomes ripped.
Technically, this is all equipment that is required to play rugby, however, nearly all players use additional safety equipment of some sort. The most essential piece of safety equipment is the mouthpiece or mouth guard. This piece of rugby equipment is the same as that used in American football and can be bought at a sporting goods store and self fitted, or, for a higher price, can be fitted by a dentist or orthodontic professional. It is important to make sure that the mouth guard fits properly so that it will not fall out during the course of the game. Mouth guards help in preventing concussions in the case of a head impact.
While mouth guards are almost always required for official match play, additional pieces of safety equipment are often a good idea. A piece of rugby equipment that you sometimes will see players wearing is a head guard or head gear. While not nearly as protective as the helmets that American football players wear, this soft padded helmet fits over the player's entire head and does lessen the impact when the head hits another player or the ground. Like other pieces of rugby equipment, you can find these at online rugby stores or at your local shop. Lastly, some players choose to wear a cup that protects the player's crotch area in case he or she is accidentally kicked in the crotch area or hit by the rugby ball. Due to the intense, physical nature of the sport, this may be something that you want to look into, although many players choose not to wear cups as they can be uncomfortable. I advise that you look around a bit and consider spending a little extra money to get a lightweight, high-quality cup. This just might be the piece of rugby equipment that you are most glad you have if the wrong situation arises during a game.
Rugby can be a thrilling sport to play as well as watch. With just a little extra effort looking around online and at local stores you can usually find rugby equipment for a reasonable price that will last for your entire season of play and beyond.