Best Rugby Game Ps4 in 2022
All Blacks Rugby Challenge 3
Rugby 18 - PlayStation 4
- All the Best Teams of the 2017-2018 Season - RBS 6 Nations, AVIVA Premiership Rugby, PRO 12, TOP 14, All Blacks, and more
- Total Immersion Into the Sport - Faithfully recreated players, real-time field damage, dynamic replays, and authentic stadium atmosphere
- Innovative and Intuitive Controls - Discover all the technical rugby moves with step-by-step hints and instinctual movements
- Hours and Hours of Competition - Online and offline Quick Match, Career, Tournament, Season, Weekly Match and Team Creation
Rugby League Live 4 World Cup Edition (PS4)
- World Cup Competition - Compete with the world's best as one of the 14 international teams from the pool stage, right through to the Finals and the ultimate Cup.
- Authentic Stadia stretching from Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea
- Enjoy the complete 2017 Rugby World Cup Fixtures
- Compatible online with Rugby League Live 4
- Set Plays: A variety of tactics give you a choice of dynamic attacking options to outsmart the defence Real Time On-the-fly inter-change system
- Deep Career Mode that spans multiple decades, take a player from junior ranks right up to the big leagues! Fan-Hub Creation Suite: Create your own stadiums, logos, players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms
- Over a 100 licensed teams, 100s of players many with photorealistic likenesses, and up to date 2017 rosters and team kits'All New Motion Captured Animations - including ankle taps, big hits and much more! All New Commentary featuring Andrew Voss and now also including the voice of Sky TV's Super League commentator Eddie Hemmings! LET'S MAKE HISTORY!
- Also make history with the introduction of the Rugby World Cup Official Women's teams and players
Rugby World Cup 2015 (PS4)
Rugby 18 (PS4) (UK IMPORT)
MXGP 2: The Official Motocross Video Game [PlayStation 4, PS4]
- Updated tracks and riders from the Official MXGP Championship, including Glen Helen and the new Americas track
- Customise every aspect of your racing team, rider, and every part on your bike, with the involvement of over 40 brands
- For the first time ever in a cross videogame, players can experience the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations
- Ride in two brand new indoor stadiums to push your riding skills to the limit
- Relive the best moments of the 2015 MXGP season with the Real Events game mode
Rugby 15 - PlayStation 4
- Authentic commentary from professional sportscasters
- High level of detail with advanced next-gen graphics
- Dynamic AI behavior based on the situation, rather than fixed movements
- Official licenses from the most well-known leagues
- Technical moves true to the real behaviors of the sport
Rugby League Live 4
- SET PLAYS A variety of tactics give you a choice of dynamic attacking options to outsmart the defence. REAL TIME ON-THE-FLY INTERCHANGE SYSTEM
- A DEEP CAREER MODE that spans multiple decades, take a player from junior ranks right up to the big leagues!
- FANHUB CREATION SUITE Create your own stadiums, logos, players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms.
- Over 100 TEAMS, 300 NRL PLAYERS with PHOTOREALISTIC LIKENESSES, and up to date. All NEW MOTION CAPTURED ANIMATIONS - including ANKLE TAPS, BIG HITS and more!
- All new commentary featuring ANDREW VOSS and introducing the VOICE OF THE SUPER LEAGUE EDDIE HEMMINGS
Rugby 18 (Xbox One) (UK IMPORT)
Rugby League Live 3 [PlayStation 4]
Creatures, Miniatures and Visual Effects
Universal Pictures and Twentieth Century Fox announced today that triple-Academy Award winners Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh will serve as the executive producers of HALO, the upcoming feature film based on the popular video game from Bungie Studios.
Mary Parent and Scott Stuber will produce HALO with Peter Schlessel. After Fox, led by President Hutch Parker and Universal, led by Production President Donna Langley, acquired the feature film rights to HALO, the studios worked in conjunction with Schlessel in reaching out to a number of producers who auditioned for Microsoft/Bungie. The film is currently targeted for a Summer 2020 worldwide release. Universal will handle domestic distribution of the film, and Fox will handle the international release.
This unique alliance among Fox, Universal, Microsoft, and Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh promises a step forward in motion picture production. HALO will benefit from the experience and resources of the film studios, from Bungie Studios' groundbreaking vision, and from Jackson and Walsh's creative sensibilities and expertise in both traditional filmmaking and the world of emerging digital technologies.
HALO will be shot in its entirety in Wellington, New Zealand and will make use of the full range of Jackson's state-of-the-art production and post-production facilities, including Weta Digital Ltd., Weta Workshop Ltd., Stone Street Studios and Park Road Post.
"As a gaming fan, I'm excited to bring HALO's premise, action and settings to the screen with all the specificity and reality today's technology can provide," said Jackson. "Fran and I are intrigued by the unique challenges this project offers, and we're delighted to be working again with our friends at Universal, and with our new ones at Fox and Microsoft. I'm a huge fan of the game and look forward to helping it come alive on the cinema screen."
Tom Rothman and Jim Gianopulos, Co-Chairmen of Fox Filmed Entertainment remarked, "HALO, Peter Jackson amp; Fran Walsh, Fox, Universal and Microsoft. That is one hell of a starting five, and we can't wait to play."
"I couldn't be more pleased, or proud, to continue our relationship with Peter and Fran on this film," said Stacey Snider, Chairman of Universal Pictures. "There are no filmmakers who better understand the delicate balance between technology and drama, and how the best use of today's astonishing digital tools is in the service of not only spectacle but also a solid story. We are confident that the HALO feature film can be most fully realized under the creative direction of Peter, Fran and Weta."
"Peter Jackson is one of Hollywood's most exciting innovators, and our partnership with him will greatly broaden the appeal of the HALO franchise," said Bill Gates, Microsoft's Chairman and Chief Software Architect. "We're confident he'll create an epic that not only thrills existing HALO fans, but also introduces millions of moviegoers around the world to this amazing saga."
Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh (each a winner of three Academy Awards® for their work on The Lord of the Rings trilogy) are currently in post-production on Universal Pictures' dramatic adventure King Kong, in which Jackson brings his sweeping cinematic vision to the iconic story of the gigantic ape captured in the wild and brought to civilization where he meets his tragic fate. Jackson assumes directing, producing and co-screenwriting duties on King Kong and surrounds himself with a list of superlative filmmaking and acting talents. Jackson re-teams with longtime collaborators Fran Walsh and Philippa Boyens, co-writing the screenplay with three-time Oscar ®-winning partner Walsh and their The Lord of the Rings co-writer, Academy Award® winner Boyens. Jan Blenkin, Carolynne Cunningham, Fran Walsh and Jackson are producing the film under their WingNut Films banner for a worldwide December 14, 2005 release.
Acclaimed screenwriter (28 Days Later) and novelist (The Beach) Alex Garland wrote the original feature film adaptation of HALO, and a director will be announced shortly.
Donna Langley, President of Production, Universal Pictures and Hutch Parker, President of Twentieth Century Fox, will oversee the production for their respective studios along with Microsoft.
Bungie Studios (a division of Microsoft) created the international award-winning "Halo" in 2001, and the resulting franchise is supported by a rabid fanbase around the globe. "Halo" and its 2004 follow-up "Halo 2" have sold a combined 13.8 million copies worldwide and grossed more then $600 million (U.S.). Last November, "Halo 2" shattered records with $125 million in first-day sales.
About Xbox and Xbox 360
Microsoft revolutionized the gaming industry with the November 2001 launch of Xbox (), its first-generation video games and entertainment system, now sold in 26 countries around the world. This holiday season Microsoft debuts its next-generation system, Xbox 360, in Europe, Japan and North America, to be followed by availability in Australia, Colombia, Hong Kong, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan in 2020. Xbox 360 () is the most powerful video game and entertainment system, delivering the best games, the next generation of the premier Xbox Live online gaming service, and unique digital entertainment experiences that revolve around you.
Bungie Studios was founded in 1991 with two goals: to develop games that combine brilliant technology, beautiful art, intelligent stories and deep gameplay, and then sell enough of those games to achieve its real goal of total world domination. Over the past 10 years it has produced games such as the "Marathon Trilogy" and the first two "Myth" games, hailed as classics by critics and gamers around the world. Released in 2001, "Halo: Combat Evolved" has achieved phenomenal success on the Microsoft® Xbox video game system and is also available for the PC. More information on Bungie can be found at .
About Twentieth Century FOX
One of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, Fox Filmed Entertainment produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of FFE: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000, Fox Searchlight Pictures and Twentieth Century Fox Animation.
Universal Pictures is a division of Universal Studios (www.universalstudios.com). Universal Studios is part of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Formed in May 2004 through the combining of NBC and Vivendi Universal Entertainment, NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBC Universal is 80%-owned by General Electric, with 20% controlled by Vivendi Universal.