Best Rugby Jerseys in 2020
adidas All Blacks Training Rugby Jersey, Grey, Medium
- Elastic cuffs
- Ribbed collar
- Regular fit is wider at the body, with a straight silhouette
- High density printed Adidas and All Blacks silver fern logos
- Officially licensed All Blacks apparel
adidas Male All Blacks Home Jersey, Black , XL
- adidas Male Jersey
- The adidas brand has a long history and deep-rooted connection with sport. Everything we do is rooted in sport
- Driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation as well as decades of accumulating sports science expertise, we cater for all, from elite professional athletes and teams to any individual who wants to make sport part of their lives.
Croker Performance Rugby Jersey, X-Large
- 185 GMS 100% breathable moisture wicking polyester
- Classic navy, green and white Croker Ireland performance rugby jersey with full embroidery harp chest
- Screen printed graphics on the chest and back
- High-performance fabric with side mesh panels make this the perfect piece for both sports and leisure
Guinness Traditional Rugby Jersey, X-Large
- 100% cotton Guinness rugby jersey
- Elastic waist for extra comfort
- Embroidered Guinness trademark label chest patch
- Traditional two-panel jersey
LQWW 2019 World Cup South Africa Rugby Jersey,Men's Training Jersey Short Sleeve Tops Men's Casual Sports T-Shirt Football Clothing,Green,M
- MATERIAL: 100% polyester fiber, high quality fabric, loose and comfortable
- FEATURES: comfortable, breathable, to meet your various sports needs, keep your body dry
- MOISTURIZING AND WICKING: Sports technology fabric that absorbs moisture quickly, reduces sweat, freshness, softness, fluidity and abrasion resistance.
- high quality jerseys for fans collection and daily use as well as rugby matches
- South Africa Replica T-Shirt ,Half Sleeve Shirt Ideal for all Young South Africa Rugby Fans
FRU Fiji Rugby Jersey
- Quality Embroidered Logos
- Sewn tough for all occasions
- Fijian Kesakesa print
Charles River Apparel Unisex-Adult's Classic Rugby Shirt, Black/Red, L
- Cotton jersey with a classic 4 inch rugby stripe
- White twill collar stitched with reinforcing tape for added strength
- Heavy-duty white twill placket conceals rubber buttons
- Rib knit cuffs
- Reinforced stitching throughout for added durability
Silky Sullivan Collection Men's Long Sleeve Ireland Rugby Jersey (L)
- Heavyweight 100% cotton
- All logos are embroidered into the jersey. Crossed Ireland and American flags adorn the left sleeve.
- The crests of the 4 provinces of Ireland is on the back of the jersey.
- The Chest has our exclusive My Nation My Heritage logo with crossed flags and shamrocks.
Scotland Hooped Grey and Navy Long Sleeve Rugby Shirt (Medium)
- Versatility - This long sleeve rugby tee is the ideal option for weekend wear. The cotton fabric ensures all-day comfort and the simple silhouette ensures that it will never go out of style
- Classic Style - This pullover features a traditional collared neckline and long sleeves
- Subtle Design - The classic collared neck lends a put-together feel and an embroidered Scotland crest embroidered and "Live for Rugby" logo add a sporty touch
- Lasting Quality - Made with 100% premium cotton
- A Proud Tradition - Designed by Malham, Founded in 1987 in Dublin, Ireland, Malham’s enviable reputation has been built on the solid foundations of design, quality, and reliability
Front Row Long Sleeve Plain Rugby Shirt Red/White M
- Chest (to fit) S - 34/36", M - 37/39", L - 40/42", XL - 43/45", XXL - 46/48"
- 100% Cotton Weight 270gsm
Milwaukee Bucks Get New Third Jerseys
Christmas time is here! No, no, it's the new Milwaukee Bucks jersey, which is a welcome addition to the glut of uniforms of the status quo.
The new third jersey is very basic, but very classic in construction; a closed-hole mesh is used to make the uniforms "pop" with color and the word "Milwaukee" is fashioned in an arc across the chest with the Bucks' special stylized numerals, with white and forest green as the trim colors for the uniforms; the neck line is even a throwback, with the simple rounded scoopneck collar.
As a matter of opinion, the Bucks' new alternate jerseys are a wonder in several ways. One matter is that the jerseys does not conform to the status quo, in terms of uniform cut. Many newer styles of uniforms are conforming to a non-collar cut, either on the armholes, neckhole or both. The classic jersey utilizes the collar as a means of expressing the various colors, and along with this, the scoopneck collar is a welcome addition to the uniform, where in the present time, many teams have funny variations of the V-neck, which is now overdone.
Another highlight of the uniforms is the simplicity of the design. Just simple, concrete wordmarks and numerals (though stylized) are an effective way to set the team's look to the side of what's merely trendy. This helps keep the jersey seem new and classic, as opposed to other teams whose looks can be relatively dated within a few years. As aforementioned, the stylized wordmarks keep the uniforms looking current and fresh.
Of all the new uniforms having debuted in the 2020 summer offseason (Minnesota Timberwolves, Oklahoma City Thunder, Orlando Magic, Sacramento Kings), the Bucks' new addition is one of the best updates in the league.