Best Rugby Kits in 2022
Rugby Simplified: 50 Games for Skill Development and Decision Making (Volume 2)
The Pressure Principle: Handle Stress, Harness Energy, and Perform When It Counts
100 Rugby Conditioning Workouts For Beginners To Beasts (Rugby Simplified)
First Utility Super League Sea [Import anglais]
The Munsters Original TV Soundtrack Exclusive Limited Edition Purple Vinyl LP
JK & Miriama
Rugby Simplified: For New Coaches with no Rucking Clue (Volume 1)
TurnOnSport Basketball Pump Needle - Ball Pump Inflation Needles Pack of 12 - Inflate Pump Needle for Balls - Pump Needle Adaptor Soccer Rugby Football Volleyball Ball - Inflatable Air Pump Needle
- Air Pump Needle pack with 12 needles adapter for soccer ball - football ball - volleyball ball - basketball ball - rugby ball and other inflatables.
- Inflation Needle can be used with small air pump - portable hand pump - inflatable air pump - sport ball pump - basketball pump - football and soccer pump.
- High Quality Needles for air pump are produced of stainless steel. A pack of 12 needles pieces with tin storage containers box for comfortable keeping and transportation.
- Basketball Needle length - 1.5 inch, Needle Pump outside diameter - 0.27 inch, Ball inflation needle inside diameter - 0.16 inch.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Canterbury Phoenix Raze SG Rugby Boot, US 9.5 Black
- 10mm foam cushioning in collar for comfort
- Replaceable screw-in studs
- Hybrid8 plate outsole provides lightweight traction
- 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain
Canterbury CCC Teamwear Backpack (Black)
- Dual end storage pocketing
- Front organizer pocket
- Padded shoulder carry strap
- Easy find zip pulls
- Reflective branding
Rugby Star Races Against Cheetah
A well known rugby star decided to compete against a cheetah in a 100-meter race. Learn more in here.
But getting a cheetah to run 100 meters automatically would be no easy task. Someone came up with the idea to make the cheetah chase after an object, which in this case was a lamb leg attached to a teddy bear and then tied to a rope. The cheetah was contained in a cage prior to the race. Once the race started the gate to the cage opened, the lamb leg quickly pulled towards the end of the track, and the cheetah, as well as Bryan Habana, ran. Once the race was concluded, the cheetah was quickly recontained to ensure the safety of Habana and bystanders.
Just in case the cheetah did attack Habana or another bystander, people with tranquilizer guns stood present. In the instance of an attack, sedating the animal would be the best option, especially so no one gets hurt, and the cheetah only gets put to sleep. Thankfully no one got attacked or hurt in any way during the race.
The De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Trust held this contest to show awareness that the cheetah is in danger of being classified on the endangered species list. According to De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Trust, while talking to CNN, that there were nearly 100,000 cheetahs existant in the wild a century ago. Now, however, there are only 8,000 to 10,000 left in the wild.
The executive director of the De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Trust, Vanessa Bouwer, had this to say to CNN about cheetahs endangerment:
"It's absolutely vital that we get to tell people that we are going to lose this beautiful creature and other creatures if they're not aware of the issues: habitat loss, illegal trade, poaching trade." (Vanessa Bouwer to CNN)
Cetane, the cheetah in the race, barely won the first match against Habana. As soon as the first match was over Habana wanted a rematch. In the second match Cetane dominated Habana even moreso than the first match, showing that nature had won in this instance.
Habana, according to CNN, can run an astounding 100 meters in 11 seconds.
You can visit the De Wildt Cheetah and wildlife Trust Fund website by going to . You can also see vidoes of the race, from many angles I might add, by visiting .
Questions/comments? E-mail me at [email protected] or simply message me via .