Best Rugby League Plays in 2020
Rugby Union For Dummies
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
Give Blood, Play Rugby | Funny Rugby Player Rugger League Union Humor T-Shirt-(Adult,M) Black
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can't feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | Our shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
Carn: The Game, and the Country that Plays it
Rugby Classics: Think Rugby: A Guide to Purposeful Team Play
Notebook: Rucking Stylish Composition Book Journal Diary for Men, Women, Teen & Kids Vintage Retro Design for Rugby Rules Notes
American Football Match - Rugby Touchdown Plays
- Captivating yet simple running game;
- Unlock new cool or funny sports uniform;
- Get ready for a true gridiron match by training in our game!
Rugby Union Coaching Playbook: 100 Blank Templates for your Winning Plays, Drills and Training in a single Note Book
Learn All About Soccer: Color and Activity (Rule 1, Sports Color and Activity Books)
Sometimes Play Begins or Resumes With a Short Kick Off
Jason Kidd is One of Greatest, yet Still Underrated: A Fan's Perspective
Jason Kidd is viewed as one of the top point guards in league history but his play and accomplishments have not been fully appreciated. His versatililty, stats, and achievements including winning an NBA title have cemented his legacy.
As a dedicated fan of Jason Kidd, it is bittersweet to accept the fact that his career is coming to an end. Kidd has missed ten games this season, his most since the 2004-2005 season. His minutes have been reduced to keep him fresh for the playoffs. It is a fitting time to address his place in NBA history. The consensus is that Kidd is one of the greatest point guards to play the game and a definite first ballot Hall of Famer. I cannot help but to think that he is underrated and underappreciated.
Kidd was not lucky enough to be paired with another superstar until late in his career, which contributed to his failure to win multiple titles. He did, however, lead the lowly New Jersey Nets to two consecutive Finals appearances. While naysayers like to downplay these Finals appearances with the "weak East" argument, it is clear by the results of the 2002 NBA Finals that the Nets were not a super powerhouse which benefitted from weak competition in their conference. Kidd was the best player on that Finals team while piling up very impressive stats. The Nets have not exactly been media darlings so people may have missed out on regularly witnessing Kidd's brilliance.
The superstar point guard had microfracture surgery in 2004 yet his play has extended eight afterward. The injury has drastically slowed or ended careers but Kidd's stellar play continued. The one knock on Kidd throughout his career was his shooting. At his best, Kidd could absolutely dominate the game without scoring a basket. His passing, rebounding, defense, and leadership were exceptional. This is what made him such a triple double threat on any given night. When necessary, he could actually take over the scoring load. His intangibles more than covered for his inefficient shooting.
Reinventing himself later in his career after joining the Dallas Mavericks in 2020; Kidd became a solid, even deadly three point shooter. He would not have been successful in Dallas if did not improve his shooting. In the 2020 playoffs, he hit clutch three after clutch three. His defense was also magnificent, guarding some of the premiere superstars in Kobe, Durant, Westbrook, James, and Wade. Kidd was not close the player he was in his prime, but he was an integral part of that championship run. It was a beauty watching him check Kobe and Durant at the end of games. His solid defense on Kobe late in game one changed the complexion of the second round series. The Lakers likely would have won the series had they taken the first game. He outsmarted Westbrook into terrible shooting and turnovers. Kidd ran the offense to perfection.
Kidd is currently ranked second all-time in assists, second all-time in steals, third all-time in three-pointers made, third all-time in triple doubles, and is one of the best rebounding non-big men of all-time. He once averaged eight rebounds in a season. He has ten All-Star selections, nine All-Defense selections, 6 All-Team selections, and was Co-Rookie of the Year. Kidd's impressive international resume includes two gold medals and an undefeated record. There may not have been a smarter player to grace the court. Just ask Mike Woodson as Kidd dropped 19 points, 17 assists, and 16 rebounds on the Hawks while making a fool of Woodson. The NBA championship completed his resume. He is one of the twenty greatest players in NBA history. It is about time that the man gets the respect which he deserves.