Best Super Rugby App in 2020
FOX Sports: Stream LIVE Football, Basketball, NASCAR, and more. Plus get scores and news!
- Live stream and live restart national sporting events
- Browse live TV listings up to 7 days in advance with the live TV Schedule
- Find dedicated sports league pages and videos from the Search page
- Stream PPV events
- Sign in with a Profile to resume watching sports shows and specials across devices
- Personalized playlists are automatically generated for you
Nigeria vs Zambia 1-0 : World Cup Qualifiers 2018 Highlights
Rugby Super Kick
- Complete 3D Flick-Kick Power Action
- Real Game Physics
- User friendly navigation
- Realistic 3D Game Graphics, Excellent Sounds, Beautiful Stadium with lush green ground, Crowd will cheer at every successful goal
- 3 Game Play Modes
Super Rugby Flick Kicks
- Control your kicks with the flick of your finger.
- Realistic Rugby physics to feel.
- User friendly navigation
- Stunning 3D Graphics
- Excellent Sounds
- Beautiful Stadium with lush green ground
- Crowd will cheer at every successful goal
Super Rugby 2014
- nice graphics
- easy games play
- memories gamess
Super Rugby Match Centre
- Select YOUR team to receive team specific news, fixture lists, player rosters and club Twitter feeds.
- Video highlights.
- Latest Super Rugby news, stories and videos from foxsports.com.au.
- Detailed LIVE match stats
- LIVE text commentary.
- All new interface
- 2014 fixtures and results
Super Rugby Match Reminder
- Receive reminders for all the rugby matches or only your favorite team
- Select your team and apply a colorful team theme to the entire app
- Set the reminder period from 10 minutes to a few hours before the match
- Read up on breaking Super Rugby news powered by Sport24
- View your team's standings to see where they rank
Super Rugby League
- * Easy and simple install and use (User Friendly).
- * Live Score With Live Comment
- * List of Matches.
- * Point table.
- * Match on current date.
- * All the Latest News and Updates.
Super Rugby / Super XV
- - Live scores and standing;
- - Schedule of the Games in your time zone
- - Calendar integration, add the games to your calendar easily and a reminder will show before the game starts;
- - Maps integration for all the venues, see the map for the venue and your distance;
- - Online News.
September in Aspen
The end of summer high season signals the beginning of the most beautiful month in Aspen. After the music festival leaves town, volleyball, rugby, bear oggling, and the Aspen Saturday Market continue luring tourists to the mountains each weekend.
But in Aspen, the end of high season flows right into the gorgeous warm, sunny days of September, and every weekend offers outdoor events to entertain and inspire Fall tourists.
You don't have to read the newspapers to guess what each weekend will bring. Simply observing the latest props set up in downtown Aspen gives clues to the upcoming crowd of competitors and events.
One weekend, it's the volleyball nets that cover the green fields of Wagner and Rio Grande Parks, and the sand that fills Koch Lumber Park. The Motherlode Volleyball Classic is back, with tanned and toned, bikini-clad athletes giving town more of a California beach feel than Rockies hideaway for the rich and famous.
Another weekend turns downtown Aspen into a barrier-directed road course for the "Queen Stage" of the USA Pro Cycling Challenge. Instead of stylish fashionistas negotiating cobblestone streets in 6" spike heels, the Challenge brings a more down-to-earth outdoorsy Colorado crowd, which fills the downtown core, hoping to see record-busting finishers hurtle through from the heights of Independence Pass.
If you're a fan of big thighs and even bigger bravado, the Gentlemen of Aspen Rugby Football Club hosts the Annual Ruggerfest in Wagner Park. Rugby players of all ages, from all over the U.S. and all over the world, compete in age-rated tournaments for four days in downtown Aspen. It's inspiring to see men from their 20s to well over the age of 50 toss, tumble, and scrum for the love of the sport, with families and locals cheering them on. Massage therapy booths set up at one end of the field offer free therapeautic massage for bumps, tears, and bruises suffered on the field. Food trucks on site keep players and watchers fed and warm through the long weekend.
The Aspen Saturday Market, three long city blocks full of locally grown food, produce, and locally made artisan goods, which begins its season in mid-June, continues into mid-October every Saturday from 9 - 3 on East Hopkins, Hunter, and Hyman Avenue. It's the place to be on Saturdays in downtown Aspen, filled with tempting edibles, tourists, locals, dogs of all breeds and temperaments, and even the occasional bear hiding up in a tall tree until the human excitement below goes away. As September continues, the aspen leaves on Aspen Mountain turn a gorgeous bright yellow, contrasting with the dark green conifers and the brown and orange earthtones surrounding them.
The grand finale of the Fall "shoulder season" in Aspen is Aspen Filmfest, featuring five-day, valleywide screenings of independent films during the first week of October. By then, town is really quiet and sort of contemplative, as locals prepare for the upcoming ski season. This is probably the last weekend before Thanksgiving that you can see a full complement of private jets parked on the tarmac at Aspen Base Operations, the private airport 5 miles outside of town.
If the weather has been dry, with not enough of a berry crop high in the mountains, all of these Fall activities will be accompanied by bear sightings around town. Up in trees, walking down the streets, tipping over garbage cans in the alleys, furry black or brown bears looking for as many calories as possible to gobble up before heading into their dens for winter.